Thursday, April 20, 2006

...Film at 11.




I have tried and tried to "get into the news", but so far I have been unsuccessful. I have tried the local, national, and world news, but to no avail. I have tried different medias, ie. TV, newspaper, etc., no dice. I don't know why this is when people who are my age seem to keep up regularly with it. I just don't have the motovation. The newspaper to me is good for comics, sales papers (for my wife), and crossword puzzles. The news is of little concern for me. Watching local news at night usually becomes a long commercial as I wait for the late shows to come on. I realize that there have been important things that I have missed, nothing life or death...yet. All I have to say to all the people out there that stay informed on a regular basis, keep me informed!

Good Night and Good Luck,
SIM CP

No comments: