Friday, January 06, 2006

Taking a break from Pagan Christianity...

I have been reviewing the book by Frank Viola and am now going to take a small break. I would like to begin by saying the new year feels...new. There is something to all the hype about the beginnings of things. There seems to be a slate cleaning that takes place. Here we are at the beginning of January and I feel like last year is so...last year, like everything is refreshed. This is good for me mentally and emotionally. I feel that all my 2005 "sins" have been forgiven (please understand, reader, that I understand that my sins are forgiven each time I ask God for forgiveness, I meant the point to be more metaphorical) and that there is a huge burden of guilt lifted off of my shoulders. I have felt increasingly better about things in my life and that is always a good thing. I hope that it is been such a uplifting time for everyone as '05 was concluded and '06 begins.
As a side note, I will posting more "church" related topics at here, come check it out. Feel free to leave your mark (comment) if you so desire.
Until next time, Happy New Slate Cleaning.
SIM church planter

No comments: