Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Star Trek Cribs!




Without a doubt, one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I have watched this video clip probably 50 times while I am chillin, relaxing, or chillaxing. This is funny to me on several levels of which my kids,who also think this is hilarious, don't get. They like the end when Spock is dancing to "Gasolina". Here are a few reasons...One, I am a Star Trek fan. Two, I am familiar with MTV's Cribs enough to see the parody. Third, these dolls, uh excuse me, "action figures", really have great action and expressions. Knowing that Spock's character on Star Trek was so...logical makes this even funnier to me. There are more clips G4 did to market their Star Trek 2.0 series. There is one at a coffee shop and Spock is having trouble getting a WiFi connection on his laptop. Funny. There is one by the pool side with Capt. Kirk putting lotion on Aurora and Spock asking him to put some on his back. The only other one I saw has the crew at a karaoke bar and Spock is singing Bobby Brown's "Perogative". Spock is too groovy. All around,these clips are a great way to spend 60 seconds, or 3,000 depending on your funny bone density.
Scottie, Bring the Power!!

No comments: