Monday, January 01, 2007

Already 2007?!?

Another year has come and gone. My boys are a year closer to being on their own. I've been married another year. Life just won't stop! Jane! Stop this crazy thing! Well I will try to do better with my blogging this coming year. I have really slacked off. I haven't been reading as much lately. Been watching a lot of movies though. I have Blockbuster's online movie service, I recently subscribed to HBO, plus what has been playing on regular TV for the holidays. LOTS of movies! I guess I should do something like my friend, Gotthammer, and do some kind of movie review, list, etc. I don't know, I'll have to think about that some.
Well, while I was perusing other blogs, I came across this quote and thought it was a good one for the new year:
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
-William Faulkner

No comments: